Sunday, December 7, 2008

SOMETIMES IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE REMINDED
JUST HOW SMALL WE REALLY ARE

Standing next to such an enormous sandstone outcropping will certainly give you a little perspective. You can actually run your fingers across the marks that Native Americans left hundreds of years ago while sharpening their tools. It's an incredible feeling that washes over you when you realize that many others have stood in this place before you...inscribing in stone hundreds and hundreds of years ago, or back in 1995. Either way, it's even cooler to me that I can walk to it from my own house!

Each week, I'd like to share a random photograph with you that I enjoy. It could be from a trip or just around town. A friend of mine inspired me to do this, and I think it's a great way to share snapshots from my past. I hope you'll enjoy them!

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOVE that picture!