Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps


Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap is made with organic oils and is certified Fair Trade. This liquid soap is the best stuff on earth! You can use it to lather up with in the shower, wash your hair, wash your face, clean the house, do the laundry...the list goes on and on.
I would highly recommend a scalp rub with this stuff. It is so tingly and invigorating! I wouldn't wash my hair with it every day, however, because the oils tend to build up a little bit over time and your hair gets kind of a weird texture to it. It is also a great face wash. I have normal/combination skin and it doesn't clog my pores ever! One final word of caution...I wouldn't use it where the sun doesn't shine...you might not exactly enjoy that kind of tingling!!
They also have bar soaps, which are great! They have a wide selection of scents such as citrus, lavender and one that is even safe for babies! It used to be really hard to find these soaps, but now you can find them at Giant Eagle, Kroger and even Target. If you haven't tried Dr. Bronner's, you're missing out!!

No comments: