Friday, December 12, 2008

SANTA IS REALLY HOOKING UP
THE BEAN THIS CHRISTMAS

I have to confess, I am an Ebay junkie. I am not nearly as bad as my counterpart, but I have found some really great stuff. For Christmas this year, we decided to buy some of our gifts online. Ben has told us countless times that he wants cars from Santa so Mike set out to find some Hot Wheels accessories on ebay. Some of the gently used toys are a fraction of the cost compared to when purchased new and I guarantee that our two-year-old is not going to care that it didn't come pre-packaged with a bunch of those stupid twist-tie thingies connecting it to the box. In fact, I'm pretty sure when he wakes up to this entire Hot Wheels "metropolis" which is comprised of nine different parts of the city, he won't want to open a single other present before he plays with it!! The entire thing cost $50 and each city brand new is at least $20-30! His dad can't wait to set the whole thing up for him. It will be great to see his face light up when he sees this thing set up under the tree Christmas morning. I'm not sure who is going to have more fun playing with it, Ben or daddy! ;)

No comments: