Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A DELICIOUS TREAT YOU CAN FEEL (KINDA) GOOD ABOUT
A friend of mine introduced me to the "No Pudge" brownies several months ago and I feel as though I need to let everyone know...they are so goey and fudgey, it's really hard to believe that they are fat-free!! All you do is add 2/3 cup of fat-free yogurt to the powder mix, which contains all natural ingredients (I kind of cheat, and use Stoneybrook Farms Low-fat Organic "Banilla" instead of fat-free. It makes them extra delicious and adds only 2 grams of fat to the entire batch). ONE brownie will set you back just over 100 calories. A word of caution though... it's really hard to eat just one and eating half the pan in one sitting is not exactly "pudgeless"! ;)

2 comments:

Julie said...

yum! where do you buy those?

Christa said...

Giant Eagle...but I think most supermarkets carry them in the wheat-free/healthfood section(s) depending on how it's set up. You won't find them competing with Betty Crocker...because they'd win, and they're way better for you as far as ingredients go! ;) Hope you find them...let me know what you think!