Sunday, February 22, 2009

CHEECH & CHONG:
LIGHT UP AMERICA
Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong, Early 80's
My dad has quite an extensive record collection and I can remember him playing old Cheech and Chong LP's when I was a kid. That was my earliest introduction to the incredibly hilarious duo. Cheech and Chong: The Next Movie was, in my opinion, their best movie of all time...causing you to nearly pee your pants!!

Cheech and Chong are currently on tour and performed last night at the Palace Theater in Columbus. Their opening act was Tommy Chong's wife, who was HIGHlarious!! Cheech and Chong did a few of their famous skits like the "Mexican American" song, which had us literally in tears, but they also had plenty of new material that was so funny! A night filled with laughs and liquor was just what we needed...followed by a lot of munchies!!Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong, Today

No comments: