Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ONE OF THE MANY PERKS OF PARENTHOOD...
LIVE-IN ENTERTAINMENT!!
Ben never ceases to amuse me! I could sit back and watch him play with his toys for hours as he makes his "dudes" talk to each other and carries on little conversations with himself! If that isn't funny enough at times, (like when he makes his G.I. Joe guys hug and say "I love you" or is crashing his cars into each other and then politely apologizes saying " I sorry" or "excuse me") he sometimes says the downright funniest things!! This morning, while I was changing his diaper after he first woke up, he looked down in amazement and said, "Mommy, why is my pee-pee so tall?" After losing it for a second over his puzzled face and curious question, I had to simply answer, "HMMM...You're gonna have to refer to your daddy on this one, pal!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

omg i would have died!