Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Different Perspective... Recently, I got a new dSLR camera and I am so excited about it's endless possibilities! I haven't felt this inspired and passionate about something in a long, long time! I have a lot to learn, but I have been treating my new hobby like a college course, immersing myself in information, taking excessive notes and highlighting away...
I have enjoyed our boating trips this fall (with a hoodie on, of course ;)
My little man is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big he is!! He is very excited about fall and the leaves changing. I can't wait to make our official visit the pumpkin patch now that I'm finally willing to admit summer is officially over!!
Loving all places with water within walking distance, I naturally fell in love with Vermilion when I went to visit Beth, Zac and their little baby girl, Cesia, a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was the beautiful scenery or the company of wonderful, old friends, but it felt so cozy...There is something about not being able to see the other side of the lake that makes me feel like I'm at the ocean...and I am more than okay with that!! This wind chime at Captain Woody's just evokes a feeling of BEACHY!!!There is Lazy Lighting in all of her glory :)
We docked for dinner and drinks and enjoyed a sherbet sky for dessert!!
Leaves collect on the forest floor, marking the inevitable passing of time...
and before winter's snow can first bestow itself upon the countryside,
another year has passed us by.

No comments: